Friday, August 31, 2012

One of Those Days

It's been one of "those" days. I bet it's a full moon tonight. The girls and I went grocery shopping, I've been putting it off and needed to get some stuff for the holiday weekend. After A woke up from nap number 1 we took off. Well, a grocery shop the Friday of a holiday weekend is insane! People we running into our cart and bumping me the whole time. I have to admit we did meet some wonderful people who were in love with A and her wonderful smile. But those people were overshadowed but the ones running around, cutting us off, and running into us. Stuff like that makes me sad, that some people have become so disconnected to others that they just look thru you....but that's a whole other story.

We returned home just in time for lunch, diaper changes, and naps. I was able to clean the house while the girls napped. The floors needed a good scrubbing and all the rugs and toys were cleaned as well (remember that E is potty training). I felt great, I finished and the floors were dry when E woke up. But about 5 minutes later the girls decided that the place was too clean and quickly went to work!




E was just in one of her "let's tear this place up" moods. I just don't know what we will do when they are both upright doing this! Yikes!!!

After this the girls and I ran to the Dollar General store...I had huge coupons to take advantage of. Then I got there, in the store, and realized that the coupons were still on the counter at home. So I left and took the girls back home. A was ready for her final nap of the day. She went right out and Hubs was home so I decided to run back out with just E and bring those coupons. It was nice to have some 1:1 time with E...and she just loved all the extra attention.

I hate running around, but today it was just required (granted it could have been easier if I had remembered those coupons the first time). the good news is that I won't have to do much running around the rest of the weekend. Which is great, I plan to take full advantage of my time with the family!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment