Friday, August 10, 2012

Football Season

How is it time for football already? I swear that summer just began...what feels like a week ago...and now I'm watching NFL football on tv.

I love summer....but I love the Fall even more. I love the colors, the cool/crisp air, the smells, trips to the pumpkin farm and hayrides. I love dressing up the girls for the football season too (even if it's in the dreaded Blue and Orange to support Hub's Bears...it was part of our 'deal' when we had kids).

Here are somethings I've found that I will have to add to my 'to make' list!! I will of course be making them to match Hub's favorite team. (these images are from Etsy)

Giants  Dress  With Rhinestone Flower  Available in  0/3 months through Size 6/8

Saints Fleur de Lis  Dress

And I think the girls would look adorable in this hat!!!
B2School Sale Girly Football Hat Infant-Adult Sizes Available

I love getting inspired by "window shopping" online.

-A

4 comments:

  1. I'll be your first customer!!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! so great to meet you!!

    heres my shop -
    www.ellaryeboutique.etsy.com
    heres my blog -
    www.ellaryeboutique.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome to meet you. I'm so excited, I even posted a blog entry already about everything. Thanks!

      Delete