Thursday, August 2, 2012

Favorite Things

Our weeks just fly by...it's amazing! Each week day, things change in our household...our girls are growing like little weeds.

What A Loves:
A is loving her carriers. I can not explain enough how she just loves them. E was never a "carrier baby"...but A is sure making up for it. This week A was in her carrier at the grocery store, during E's gymnastics, Jazz night and multiple times during the day. Right now she prefers the Moby Wrap.
Right now we have the sage green, (they come in different colors and patterns) cotton one but I'm really tempted to get a linen one. The jersey cotton is awesome, super comfy for me and A but its a little warm during the summer. I also see using a sling in the future for A as well. 

What E Loves:
She loves her 'big girl' underwear. However getting to the bottle on time, every time isn't always working. E does love picking out what underwear she is wearing. Those with "Cars" or "Princesses" are a favorite for E, but don't provide a lot of protection from those accidents. However, Blueberry has the perfect pairs that give E the feeling of being wet but saves our carpets!!

I've even put E in these for quick car trip and we do just fine! These are so soft and come in lots of fun designs and colors. I will be purchasing a handful more of these!!! If you are thinking of potty training or know a family that is I would mention these. They have both girl and boy pairs.

What I Love:
I swear, I'm not as high maintenance as it appears with my recommendations. But many of these beauty products save me time and help me feel presentable. 

I can't wash my hear everyday...if I do my ends just break off and split like no other. But my roots are dark and appear oily. So I've come to love dry shampoos. I've tried these in the past and HATED them...and I tried cheap and expensive ones and they did nothing for me!

 
This one by Suave is really good (and its cheap). Not only does it help my roots but it gives awesome volume. Win-win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment