Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jazz Nights

We enjoyed another wonderful Jazz night. The weather was perfect, a beautiful breeze with no bugs and great music! I've really gotten into planning our meals for these nights, and this one was no different.

To begin we had a Mozzarella/Basil/Roma Tomato Pizza on a whole wheat crust (I made the crust from scratch and we grew the tomatoes and basil)Bow Ties with Tomatoes/Feta/Balsamic Dressing (I omitted the grapes) and Raspberry Oatmeal Bars for dessert. Everything was great! I will share the pizza and oatmeal bar recipe on Monday.
  
E served everyone (Ma-Ma, Pa-Pa, Mom and Dad) cheese and crackers. She is really turning into a great hostess.


A was having a ball, she is such a sweetheart!!

*E's outfit was designed and made by me. Check out my shop on Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MChildrensBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment