Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trying it Tuesday

Here is A's version of Trying it Tuesday. She went in the baby swing at the park for the very first time. And since she is such a small peanut I had to pack her in it with a blanket...man is she tiny! But it was so worth it, she loved it so much. Her highlight was seeing her big sister in the swing next to her, if she could have gotten a hold of E she would have loved it even more!



She is such a happy girl, all of a sudden she is growing up so fast. Each day she holds herself up next to things for longer and longer!

On a separate note, things are about to get a little crazy for me and I may not be updating as frequently (no, I'm not pregnant, just have a lot going on). But rest assured I am keeping this blog and will do my best to keep things posting!

Hope you have a great day!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment