Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Trying it Tuesday

I'm in the swing of things...I'm getting a jump start on the holidays and upcoming birthdays. I have to admit the idea of not freaking out, rushing around, driving myself and those around me nuts is super appealing!

My lists are pretty set and I spent the portion of my weekend getting 2 major projects under way. My Mom came with the girls and I to the fabric stores to help me out. Thank God for her! I would have never been able to concentrate enough to get the items I needed with the girls on my own!

So my "Trying it Tuesday" is really just an update on my planning ahead. I'm hoping that by doing this I will be able to focus some on my Children's Clothing line and have some increase in views and sales. Let's face it if I was to wait on our personal holiday items I won't have the time for the orders and such that I hope to receive.

And on another note...it's been a few days since I included any fun pictures of the girls. So here are a few. Also I will be posting A's 8 month photos and stats later on this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment