Friday, August 3, 2012

How Our Garden Grows

The girls and I are having a blast at our garden. We rented a spot from friends on their farm and it's become one of my favorite things to do. It's so much fun to see our garden grow and to bring home items to make meals with.



Today was a great day at the garden. E stepped right in and took her tools and went to work. She found a great little, shaded corner to work in and filled up her buckets with weeds and dirt. She has to feel the dirt on her feet..and quickly removes her shoes!


A was happy as long as she could see what was going on. So E graciously gave up her front seat in the stroller so A could get a better view.



The girls and I spent so much fun time together in the morning that they are both taking great naps! Which was great, I needed the time to take a shower and get all the dirt off. But it's such a rewarding feeling and I'm so excited to be showing the girls how gardens truly grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment