Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Love

Hubs and I try to keep our relationship simple. The less drama the better in our eyes. This doesn't mean that we don't try to show each other that we care or that we are thinking of them. When we first began to date it was done a lot with flowers from Hubs and Hallmark cards from me... as much as I love the occasional bouquet of daises or lilies (or a combo of the two) it's not always needed. And my allergies tend to kick up when they are in the house.

Well last night Hubs came home from work and he had picked up a few things we needed for dinner. He also bought me a small container of ground coffee. It made me smile beyond relief! Dumb...right?!! Well....no in fact.


I love my coffee but all of a sudden our favorite, Dunkin Doughnuts began to give me severe stomach pains when I drank it. So I just cut it out...relying instead on soda, tea and other caffeinated beverages to perk me up. I've also been fine drinking coffee from my parent's house and local restaurants. But it wasn't that big of a deal to me to even bring it up over the past couple of weeks.

So after a long day, Hubs was sweet enough to think of me and bring me some different coffee to drink. Of course I could have bought some on my own, but it just kept slipping my mind when I was at the grocery store.

I'm so happy that a container of coffee can bring a huge smile on my face, and those little and simple things still mean the world to me! And the coffee was loved by me this morning, especially since both girls were up multiple times last night!

Enjoy your weekend!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment