Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's My Party...

Well, not my party...but today is my birthday. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I enjoyed a nice breakfast compliments of Hubs and then the girls, Hubs and I went for an errand, a trip to the garden and then sushi for lunch! After the girls enjoyed their lunch and a very needed nap we walked to the park and then had ice cream. Talk about the perfect day! I also received calls, emails and texts from my family and friends wishing me a joyous day.

 Enjoying lunch, sushi for Mom and Dad and Chicken for the girls.

Dad trying all day long to get a picture of the 3 ladies...no luck!

Enjoying the afternoon at the park. A was all over the place!

Then tonight we enjoyed Jazz in the Park with Ma-Ma (aka, Grandma). It was just the girls and it was the perfect evening to be enjoyed outside. We had a great night together, so much so that the girls were alseep withing 10 minutes of arriving home. 



To end the night I am going to pour myself a huge glass of milk and enjoy a piece of red velvet cake (compliment of Ma-Ma). Here's to hoping the girls sleep thru the night!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment