Thursday, August 23, 2012

Movin' and a Shakin'

I have to start off by saying that E is around...I'm not leaving her out. But she's potty training, which means she is spending more time running back and forth to the potty than anything else. Which doesn't make for the best of pictures, and in the event that she finds this blog one day I don't want to embarrass her too much.

In the meantime A is just a ball of adventure. She is getting everywhere and anywhere her little heart desires. It's so fun, I feel like she is always playing hide and seek with me. And every time I find her she greets me with that adorable smile of hers.


A is also doing awesome with her cloth diapers, I'm so glad I went back to them. The first time I used them I think she was just too little and the diapers seemed to overwhelm her. Now it's no difference than the disposable.


Today was a busy day... A took a 2 hour morning nap, which has never happened. Then the girls and I ran a couple of errands (went to the farm to tend the garden) and then back home for lunch and naps. They both took great mid-day naps as well so I made homemade raviolis. I had stopped by the farmers market during the week (much cheaper than the weekend one!) and picked up a pumpkin squash. Talk about a score...$2.00 and I made baby food for A (enough for many meals), raviolis for Hubs, E and I and I baked up the seeds for yummy on-the-go snacks for me! Talk about stretching that money.

The recipe I used was kind of made up, but I'm in the process of jotting it down since it was so yummy. I will be sure to share it with y'all soon.

Have a great day!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment