Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Growing Up Before My Eyes

It seems like the majority of my posts in the past week or so have been focused on A. But a lot has been going on with this little girl. I've been mentioning how she is changing more and more every day. Well today is just one more example! A learned to pull herself up and stand!!!


She has a thing about shoes...she loves to chew on them (gross, I know). So I keep everyone's shoes in a container in our room. Well that plan is shot and I have to come up with something else because A can stand and grab all the shoes she wants!

I can't get over how much she has changed in the last few weeks. It's like everything has 'clicked' with her and she is just sailing away with it all.


 

But today wasn't all about just A. E had her last gymnastic class of the session, and she was the only one that came to class! Talk about on happy girl. She had the run of the place and took FULL advantage. It was all about her and she jumped, climbed, crawled, hung, swung and everything else she could come up with. The teacher, A and I had so much fun watching E. 


Our girls are such an incredible blessing! Days like today just prove it more and more.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment