Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trying it Tuesday

I feel like my "trying it Tuesday" have become more like "get back to it Tuesday"...but either way its making me get more focused.

This week I have gone back to meal planning. Mostly dinners have become more on me...Hubs LOVES to cook and it an amazing cook but he doesn't always have the time right now. I enjoy to cook, but not to creative. I prefer to have it all planned out, which also ensures I have the ingredients I need on hand too.

I'm also trying to cut down on the number of times I am going to the grocery store. My goal is to make it 2 or 3 weeks, only picking up fresh fruits in between the big shopping days.

What's nice is that I saved my meals from last year, so I can just adjust the dates and have some ideas to plan from as well. Above is my September 2011 (I did adjust the date) plan.

Starting this week I've gone back to planning out these meals and think its going to really help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment