Friday, July 13, 2012

Tea Party

This post is old news to many of you, but for the Blog's sake I wanted to talk about it. A few months back we hosted a Tea Party...well E and A were the hosts and their Ma-Ma (Grandma) and I the coordinators.

This was by far the on of my top highlights as being a Mom (remember me talking about becoming more girly?!) The party was attended by 5 of E's closest girlfriends and each had an amazing time. The results of Ma-Ma's planning and ideas were amazing, these girls were in heaven.

I love making the invitation special, I think it really sets the tone for a party. After a few trials we finally settled on a simple design with springy colors and a fun poem.
Details of the setup

E before her guests arrived

The little ladies sitting down to chat

It was a hot day so some cooling off was needed!

Each girl came dresses for the part...boas, jewels, and pretty dresses. It was so much fun that we immediately began planning for our next one. We are anticipating hosting it in the first quarter of next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment