Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Favorite Things

This is fun, I love to share things that I've found that we really enjoy. Hopefully they can help you out, or give you gift ideas.

What A Loves:
  
So A is still teething yet nothing has poked thru! Everything goes into her mouth...but her Sophie Giraffe and Sophie Giraffe Ring are a huge favorite. These are one of those toys that E brings to her anytime she is fussing.

Description:

  • Variety of textures perfect for soothing Baby's sore gums when teething
  • The singular scent of Natural Rubber makes Sophie very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys. 
  • The textured surfaces for baby to choose from according to age and needs, to give even faster relief for aching gums. 


What E Loves:
Well, outside of putting on silly outfits?! She is loves to play pretend. This was her birthday gift from us, I searched long and hard for the perfect set and this has been even more than I had hoped for! This Melissa and Doug set is 100% wood...which took about 2.5 hours to assemble but well worth it. E loves it and plays with it all the time!

What I Love:


Here is one more item in my beauty routine. L'Oreal Lip Balm in Pink Satin...this is perfect is both lip gloss and lipstick (well enough for my liking). I can apply it at anytime without a mirror and it's the perfect color. I really would say it would be perfect enough for any ladies coloring. I love it so much, its a must have.


What We Love:

Well this is more what I love, but its for the house so I'm including everyone in on this one. Dr Bronner's All In One Soap. This has about a million uses if you look online. We use the lavender for our cleaning, mostly because I get time to clean when the girls are sleeping and the scent is pleasant for before bed. I use a few drops mixed with water in a spray bottle to clean EVERYTHING! It removes mildew from the shower and even E's paint from her art easel or our counter tops! It also cleans windows and mirrors with no streaks (again all with the diluted mixture in the spray bottle). One 16oz bottle last us about a year!

I also use the Unscented Baby Mild for the girl's at bedtime. It's done wonder's for E's KP!

This stuff comes in an array of scents and it's helps us save a ton on cleaning supplies. It's organic and safe for use while pregnant, around food and around kids.

Have a great day all!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment