Monday, July 23, 2012

Make it Monday

I'm always trying to find something yummy and healthy for Hub's lunch or for me to take to the park for E and I. Here is one I came up with a couple of weeks ago and it's been a huge hit.

Roast Beef Cream Cheese Wrap

Cream Cheese Spread:

  1. Mix equal parts of cream cheese and mayo (mayonnaise, whatever you prefer)
  2. Sprinkle in some Red Pepper Flakes
  3. 1 Garlic clove (more or less based on your liking and the amount your making. You could chop really fine, or I prefer to us a garlic press.
  4. Mix together until somewhat smooth
*I make up a batch to make a handful of wraps for the week. Saves me lots of time. This also is super yummy as a veggie dip!

Wrap

  1. A wrap, I love to use these but you could use any type you prefer
  2. Spread some of the made cream cheese spread
  3. Then I like to use Roast Beef, but we've also used turkey and chicken and they are tasty too.
  4. On top of that I like to add tomato, lettuce, shredded cheese and avocado


Hope you enjoy...these have been a favorite for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment