Saturday, July 7, 2012

Enjoying the cool air

Post number 2....I'm currently posting from my iPad and have so much to learn but I want to begin someplace, otherwise I will never get this off the ground. I realized that I must make some upgrades in the digital front to really have this take off but I'm not afraid. Hubby is so supportive, and plus this keeps my mind fresh and up with technology, win/win! Our life is just so amazing, I constantly find myself in just AW of what we have. Our home is small in Midwest terms considering our family of 4+ but we make do and our family seems to be okay with it. I think it just forces us to spend time outside and staying active which is fine by me. But that's just a spot....not what defines us. We define ourselfs....we love unconditionally, we listen and talk and support. Is it always perfect? No! But in a odd twist that's what makes it even more perfect...for us...others may not agree but it works for us and that's what matters. We finally saw a break in the Midwest, weather wise and it went from 109...that's without humidity to a comfortable 90. The next 10 days look awesome and I plan to spend it at the lakefront with my girls so we purchased a sun dome/tent, a battery operated fan and look forward to some great days. E just turn 2 and A is almost 7 months old...both love hanging out and playing together and with Mom and Dad, we are so blessed and look forward to sharing more soon. A

No comments:

Post a Comment