Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jazz in the Park


We love to be outside and Jazz Nights in the Park are just perfect for us. We load up the stroller (and typically a wagon and Hubby's back) and make our way down to listen to the Jazz with Grandma and Grandpa meeting us there. It makes for a late night but completely worth it, and tonight's weather made it that much better.

I am really becoming more girly...even my Hubs commented that these girls are rubbing off on me. On these Jazz nights I have to admit I plan out what the girls and I will be wearing. Why? Well both girls have a killer wardrobe thanks to Grandma and hand-me downs from my amazing sister-in-law. And I know I'll be snapping away with my camera so the extra few minutes is worth it to me. I even steal in a few minutes to become presentable, I'm really trying to get better at self portraits with my point and shoot camera. I can't wait to upgrade to a camera phone that can let me see the self portraits.

Only difference tonight is that the girls and I were solo until Grandma and Grandpa showed up. We missed having Dad with us but still enjoyed the music. We had to call our night short as the girls were begging to go sleepy. Having them both on early bedtimes is great, except for nights like these.


No comments:

Post a Comment