Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Try it Tuesday

I have to be honest, I did this for just a few days about 5 months ago. But as of this week I'm back to 90%. What am I talking about? Cloth diapers. Since E is potty training I thought let's go as diaper free as we can!

I also went back to regular diapers with A because I had so many still left over from E. When I was pregnant with E I bought diapers every chance I got. Little was I to know E would grow faster than anyone could believe and we had many diapers left over. 

So back to cloth diapers...

It's not that big of a deal once you figure it all out. And you can save more money but the obvious...not throwing out diapers after one use, but you can get awesome deals on cloth diapers at Zulily and EcoBaby which can cost up to 60% less than buying at a traditional store.

You may be thinking, yuck what a mess...I know I did before I had kids. But it's not that bad. I hooked up a sprayer to our toliet and clean those dirty diapers and they all go in a special water proof bag. At the end of my day I throw them in the wash and dryer and in the morning I'm ready to go again. 


I also use cloth wipes too. And it's as easy as the diapers.

The money saving is great but the girls have super sensitive skin and using these diapers on A has been so great for her! So I'm one full week in to it and its been great. I'm so happy that we are doing this!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment