Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

This poor blog...the last few months of 2012 were crazy and I didn't come here to really talk about it. It was just too much, and I'm glad I didn't share it. But I'm ready to embrace 2013 and look forward to many positive things happening to our family!

First...we are expecting. Yes, you read that right. Our family will be growing by one more! This summer we will welcome another bundle of joy into our lives. Once the shock wore off we realized how blessed we are to add to our family and are so happy about this newest addition.

Well that last bit of news (and some other stuff) has lead us to rethink our home. And we decided to move on. In the very near future we will be packing up and moving on. We began to pack up and it's bittersweet. I'm so excited about our new home, the extra space, backyard and that but will miss a lot about our current home. It's been a great home for us, but it's time to move on.

We've had some crazy stuff going on personally and we are handling it the best we can. It's been very stressful and I look forward to the end of it all (hopefully soon) in 2013.

I've made some resolutions and want to share. Mostly for me...so I can look back here and see what I've accomplished.


  1. Become organized...I like to think that I am an organized person but I just can't seem to make it work to well in our current place. Since we are bursting at the seams. So I'm taking my time in packing and hope to move into our new place and start fresh and keep it up!
  2. Refocus on my Etsy shop. I became very withdrawn from it...the 1st trimester of this pregnancy really hit me hard.
  3. Make home Pre-Schooling for Emily and top priority, which is sometimes hard to do during the day but she loves it.
  4. Cook meals at home 4-5 days a week (the rest will be leftover days). We have gotten away from this the past couple of months and we all miss it!
  5. Focus on the positive things and try to forget the negative.
These were just on the top of my head but I want to make an "official list" and will share it soon!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment