Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Difficult and Strengthening Day

Today was tough.

Nothing else I can do or say would sum it up better. But even in tough days I see the light. The Hubs and I pull together, put ours heads down and know tings will get better. And the girls....aw....they make EVERYTHING okay!

I try to keep things super positive here but sometimes I can't avoid it. Before anyone worries too much. Nothing life threatening is happening. Just a challenge, a hurdle...or whatever you want to call it.

Things will get better. I know that. But it may become difficult first. But we will overcome...God gave me this life because he knew I was strong enough for it. I need to remember this!!!

here is a way he shows me....



Emily and Abby are loving each other. Then Emily and I snuggle right before bed...she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in close....ahhh...life is perfect again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment