Friday, January 11, 2013

Currently



Lots of things going on here. We have been sick, again! What a year it's been for that! But knock on wood we are on the mends and I think we may be finally getting better. We are packing, packing, and packing. Our move is a little bit off but I really want to start things off on the right foot in our new home so I'm using this time to go thru everything, organize and purge and clean. I'm deep cleaning everything. Thanks to Pinterest, I've been scrubbing pots, pans and baking sheets to make them sparkle like new!

I'm also day dreaming about how to decorate our new place. I'm so excited and a bit challenged but it all but I'm sure I'll figure it all out. My first priority is the girl's room. I hope to have that complete right away so they will feel at home.

The girls are loving all the boxes and have claimed a couple as theirs!



-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment