Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Little Artsy Girls

I just adore how much my girls love to be creative. In our home we go thru tons of art supplies...mostly paints. Emily's passion has rubbed of onto Abby. It makes for huge messes but that's okay it cleans up pretty easily...most times the girls end up in the tub, especially Abby she tends to paint herself as much as she does on the paper.



I'm so shocked how much supplies we go thru. It's just amazing...but they make the most adorable paintings. I try to spread the 'wealth' of these paintings by giving the girls blank cards to paint. Then we use them for all the special occasions we have, they are a huge hit!



I have my 'to-make' list for the new home and I will be making a tarp to go under their table to catch all the extra paints, glitters and such. I'll be sure to post the project for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment