Monday, January 14, 2013

Mommy Brain

Wow...my "Mommy Brain" has kicked into full swing with this pregnancy. Now granted, we do have a ton of things going on and I sometimes find myself not even sure what to do next. This even includes wandering the grocery store trying to recall what we need back at home.

But then when I go to fall alseep at night everything I forgot comes rushing back to me and I toss and turn and struggle to fall asleep. As a solution I decided to take a few minutes before bed to make a list for the next day. What a blessing!!

I feel so much more on top of my game. I'm getting things accomplished and I can "shut off" my brain each night.

I just printed off a calendar for 2013. We have been without and I never realized how much I use it. I love the colors of this one and thought I would share!

http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/2013printablecalendar/

I love the colors and have the year printed out and ready to jot down our important dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment