Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Update on the Girls

Emily is already a little better today than she was yesterday. Her leaky-like faucet has turned into a slow drip and she took a great afternoon nap. She's just dying to get out and do something, she really does enjoy getting out. She lit up the moment that Grandma came over. But I'm going to try and stick around home tomorrow as well so that she can really feel better fast. Maybe we will go for a quick Museum trip...maybe.

Abby is about a day behind on this bug so today her nose was that nasty leaky faucet and her checks were rosy. But even with that she was a cutie. She's just struggling to sleep. Poor girl.

 Distracting the girls with a Halloween craft...step 1 here,
we will finish it off tomorrow and show off our creations!


Last night went so much better than expected. Emily was up early but came into bed with me and was passed back out right away. She even stayed in bed after Abby woke up and I went to get her. That has never happened.
My baby, rosy checks and a runny nose but still a cutie!

My girls are so tough when it comes to colds and the like. I'm so lucky. Plus having a super Grandma like ours is HUGE. She took our grocery list and picked it all up for us. The girls dug into the fruits she picked...Emily  ate up a clementine and Abby ate a whole Avocado in minutes! Grandma was amazed at how they ate it all up! (I promise I do feed them!).


No comments:

Post a Comment