Friday, October 12, 2012

My Score

On my trip out earlier this week (to Target for get well supplies) the ladies and I stopped at Marshall's on the way back. My intention was to just run in and pick up a baby feeding kit...cup, plates, bowls for Abby. Grandma has found one for her over the weekend and the cup/sippy that was included was a HUGE hit. Abby refuses cups, sippy cups, bottles you name it. But she loves this one. So I want to collect as many as I can find. Seeing that she is now 10 months old she need to have some other fluid source than just me...otherwise I fear I will be that TIME magazine mother still nursing her child.

Anyways...Emily wanted to browse. I honestly don't shop much with the girls. I do most online and our outings to stores are either Jo-Anns/Hobby Lobby or the Grocery Store. So a real store is a special treat. As we wondered I told Emily that we could get something to play with over the next few days. I knew this nasty cold would have us locked up for most of the week.

Emily and I agreed on some new Play Dough. She loves it plus we use it for her "school" work too. While we were weeding thru the Play Dough options I stumbled across this!


Emily received Your Baby Can Read from Grandma and Grandpa for her 1st birthday. She loves it. She knows many words because of it and if I was more dedicated to it I think she would know all of them. Now I am using that program with Abby and I'm excited to start this one into the routine as well.

It's the next addition that works with colors, patterns, music, shapes and more. It has the 6 flip book and 3 DVDs. Online it's $120...I got it for $12.99!! Yes, $12.99. I love a deal, and one on educational items is even that much more exciting for me.

This is a gift for me too. I know that repetition is key to learning for a child...but it's boring for the Mommy. Sorry, buts it's sometimes true.

Whoo hoo on more learning!

Love
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment