Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sometimes you need some time

We are so blessed that my wonderful sister-in-law gives us her awesome hand-me downs from her little girl. My niece is just about 18 months older than Emily and she has some of the cutest clothes. But this also means that for a few days after we receive the bins (yes BINS!!) the girl's room is a mess.

But its all in good timing, since the seasons are changing and Emily and Abby have outgrown many of those items hanging in their closet. The funny thing is that both girls insist on "helping" me while I tear apart and reorganize the closet. Their way of helping is unfolding everything I just folded and making a huge pile to 
jump into. It's fun the first time for me but after 5 or 6 times I sometimes want to cry.

But a bag full of plastic balls and a crib will provide our girls with a bunch of fun! The girls are never in their cribs unless they are sleeping so they find this super fun!!


 This helped me out big time. I was able to get Abby's side of the closet done and about 50% of Emily's.

Oh yeah...check out our raspberry theif!!!


1 comment: