Monday, October 15, 2012

Make it Monday....it's Back!

I love this time of year. The holidays are bunching up...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Abby's 1st Birthday Christmas...it's fun. And it's even more hectic fun with the kiddos. I'm making it a point to do fun activities with them and here is our first one. I can't take credit for the orignal idea...that's 100% Pinterest. I am getting better at actually doing all those pins I pin, I think that is an accomplishment in it's own.

Okay...back to our craft. How cute is this?


It's super easy...here is what you need

1 Egg carton (you can make 4 of these)
Black paint
String/ribbon, something to hang when done
Scissors
Eyes



  1. Start by cutting the egg carton into 4 - 3 egg holder lengths. From there I made some "v's" on the sides to make the wings look more real
  2. Have the kiddos paint the cut up egg cartons black. See this happy little one happily work away?!

  1. Once it dries (ours took all day, Emily used almost a bottle of paint on it!) glue on some eyes and add it the ribbon. I decided to pop a hole in the top and tie the ribbon.
  2. Hang and enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment