Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Family Photo

I don't think we have had a picture of all 4 of us since Abby's newborn photos. Someone is always left behind the camera but we have a new one. While at the pumpkin farm on Monday the Hayride Driver jumped in and offered to snap some pictures...so sweet!

I think I may have this one blown up and placed behind our couch. I have had a few adorable ones of just the girls and I but feel to guilty to make it our big photo minus the hubby.


The girls had so much fun...it was both cold and windy but they both tolerated it better than I did. This was the first time that Hubby could join in on the fun and he had fun. Honestly had fun!







He took full charge of picking out the family pumpkin and jumped right in later that night to carve it up. I love seeing him get into the holidays, even one as simple as Halloween!




And to finish this post up...my favorite picture of my baby Abby and me!

Love,

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment