Thursday, October 4, 2012

Princesses from Ma-ma

Emily has become very interested in Princesses from Disney. Which I love...nothing beats a good princess movie! This week, starting this weekend Emily fell ill and she quickly recovered for the most part on Sunday but these past few days she has still has been a little off. So we've remained home for the most part, just making small trips to the post office so I can mail out orders.


So Ma-Ma (Grandma) has really been helping us out. She's brought over juices, popsicles, food and goodies for Emily. Yesterday she bought Cinderella movie (my favorite Disney movie) and a matching Barbie doll. Emily was asleep when she dropped them off but when she work she fell instantly in love.


The first photo is about a second after she came out of the box...Emily hugged and kissed the doll. Then she danced with her, I wish I had that on camera but I jsut stopped to enjoy. I told her it was a gift from Ma-Ma and she kept running around saying Thank You Ma-Ma..I asked her if we should call her and she said yes...but when we called she ran away from the phone.

Then she cozied up with the doll and some pillows, she tucked her in and said "night night".


Later on it was time for dinner and Emily made sure to feed Cinderella too!


And to finish the night we all got cozy, and watched the first part of the actual movie!

Aww...so sweet! Thanks Ma-Ma!!!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment