Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life Lately

Wow...I swear our days are just flying by. But in a very good way. The girls are becoming better friends and playmates every day. It's fun to witness...but also means I can't let my eyes wander off of them even for a minute.

We spent the day in the city of the weekend to visit with the girl's cousin. It was so much fun. The girls are all about 17 months apart and I am so excited for them to all grow up together.


Our family schedules have been turned upside down a few times in the past week. Mostly due to Hub's work schedule...it's funny how that impacts even the girls. So my time to Blog and that has been very limited non-existent. I've been spending my "extra" time on my Etsy shop
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/MChildrensBoutique)

I have a handful of orders, a few custom ones pending and my Marketing has been created. Here it is:



The girls have been gracious models, and we spend the afternoon yesterday at the park snapping photos. Here are some of my favorite:







Some more "Shop News". I will be working on/creating a Blog just for the shop. I want to keep this one just for family updates and such and not overload it with my Etsy stuff. And soon I will have the Blog updated and the Marketing designer I used will be editing it to match the logo. I'm really excited to see how far all of this will take us. It's a lot of work but I am enjoying it more than I ever knew I would. It''s fun, inspiring, challenging and rewarding. Plus I get to have fun excuses to make stuff for my adorable girls!

The new "Shop" blog is: mchildrensboutique.blogspot.com

Back to the family. The girls are still recouping from our trip to visit their cousin. They were going nonstop and didnt really nap, which for these 2 NEVER happens...they LOVE their sleep. So the past couple of days they have been napping like crazy. As I write this Emily went down for her nap already...about 2 hours early. I hate to say it but I think she is a little under the weather (UGH....I hope its a quick bug!!).

Well, I'm off...little Abby is movin' and a shakin' right now!!

-Amy (yes, I know...I am using real names and not initials)

No comments:

Post a Comment