Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm still here

I know that I've been terrible with my posts these past couple of weeks. But I've been keeping busy. Our schedules have been flip/flopped a few times so I haven't really had much time to sit down by the computer to write. But just like we always do, we are adjusting.

To start off, the business is really getting going. I'm busy fulfilling orders and answering emails. And (drum roll) the first part of the Marketing is complete!

Here it is:


I love it and the day after receiving it I placed it on the shop and currently working on the printing of the business cards.

The girls are doing great! A is walking across all of our furniture...and into everything. It's pretty much impossible to get anything done. The bummer is that we had to lower her crib mattress which has lead to almost no napping for her! She insists on standing and is afraid to get down or "fall" down so instead she hangs on and cries. I really hope its just a phase!

E has been so sweet this week (she was a handful last week). I've been a little "under the weather" and she loves to take care of me. It's so sweet that I almost enjoy not feeling 100%!

My plans are to take the girls out and get some more photos of them in some of my new items that I have been working on. So I should have some super cute pictures to post in the next few days!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment