Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Update Week 16




Not a whole bunch going on these past couple of weeks. It's in between Dr appts.

Weight:  I feel like a gained a bunch more. I have the bump for sure. Hubby said things are really taking shape. Luckily I know he means that in a good way...not that I'm getting fat. Although I did have to give him a hard time about it!

Following my Dr's Advice:  First, Emily is potty trained! Wow!!! She is staying dry during naps and at night. It's so amazing, I will be crating a post (or multiple posts) on how we did it. I'm trying my best to limit my stress...but it seems to find me. I worked out 3 times last week and think that helped.

The iron pills are making a huge difference I have so much more energy. I'm so happy!

Baby Sex: Still a mystery...hubby and I talked the other day and we are leaning towards finding out! I honestly go back and forth on it all the time!

Getting Ready for Baby: Haven't done much more since the last update. I want so much to prepare for the baby and that's why I may find out what it is. A couple more weeks until we have to make our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment